1. A button opens and closes a working window of account.
2. Desktop for entering account.
3. The Alpari terminal control: if there is no tick – the robot can`t receive a signal from an indicator. During your work you can switch off a terminal tracking for defining currency pairs and timeframes. After have been chosen the appropriate ones you may turn them on again.
4. Working time. If there is no tick – the robot will be working till you switch it manually off.
5. Note about rest residue on a deposit. Reaching rest residue on a deposit creates ability which doesn`t allow any next bets.
6. A diagram of a broker`s site condition.
7.Information about currency pair and timeframe comes from the Alpari terminal which is placed next to the robot`s window on your desktop. Turn on the Alpari terminal control.(see p.3)
8. To start the robot, enter the Binary.com platform.
9. Pause inquiry after the result of a bet. This pause you can request either during working bet or if there are no bets have been opened. Also you can use it if you want to transfer your minus for a next bet after the Martingale strategy. The robot will memorize this information and open double bet during next start of a program.
10. Pause inquiry after winning bet. This pause you can request if you want to leave the robot without supervision and also if you do not want to make a risk much. After the first winning the pause will activate itself.
11. History of events and messages.
You will be able to make desired % of profit by yourself and the robot will search appropriate standards of a bet.
— permissible pledge for a broker to 60%
— permissible pledge for a broker to 75%
— permissible pledge for a broker to 100%(unlimited)
1. A simple Bet
The robot reads timeframe and currency pair which are both opened on your terminal. There is USD/JPY m30 in this example.
Amount of bets on an indicator-3
The robot opens the first bet when a signal of an indicator appears (in this case rise) for 30 minutes. (Every bet will be opened for 15 minutes if terminal is opened on m15; if there is m5- a bet will be opened for 5 minutes) As it is written down in a picture, the second bet opens after the first one, then, the third bet opens.
After the row of bets ended, the robot waits for a signal of an indicator for the way back.
Also you can choose “ continue for the first win”.
Recommended amount of bets for an indicator-3
Recommended timeframe- from m15
2. A strategy of Martingale
This is more tough type of a strategy and it is recommended only for testing.
In this strategy is used Martingale. See how to put amount of bets for an indicator on a picture-1
Thus, after a signal of an indicator the robot opens bets until it wins twice.
Next step is to count a deposit.
Length of a row of bets is 5. The number depends on how many times the robot can make it double.
Starting sum of a bet is 3$
According to this information necessary deposit should be 252$3. Cautious Martingale
The main point of a strategy is:
After a signal of an indicator appeared, the robot opens that amount of bets in a row, which is defined in settings (picture 3), also it is recommended amount of bets for an indicator in this strategy). In case of loss, next bet becomes double after the theory of Martingale.
After a row of bets ended (in this case 3 of them), the robot turns into mode of waiting for a signal of an indicator a way back. If the last bet was loss, the robot opens the doubled bet after a signal of an indicator appeared.
Next step is to count a necessary deposit:
A maximum row of bets is 7 (this is that number which allows to double a bet).
Sum for starting bet is 3$
Necessary deposit is 586$.
Recommended length of bets- 7-10
Recommended timeframe- from m154. Adaptive Martingale
A principle of Adaptive Martingale is the same as Cautious Martingale.
The difference is in following points:
- only on Adaptive Martingale amount of bets have been installed already
— if the third bet won on Adaptive Martingale, the robot opens next bets till the first win comes. After that it turns into the mode of waiting a signal of an indicator a way back. In case when the third bet is loss, the robot waits a signal from an indicator a way back and after receiving it makes a doubled bet.
Recommended amount of bets 7-10
Recommended timeframe- from m30 5. Monte-Carlo
This strategy is more of a tough type and is considered for scalping.
The strategy algorithm:
when an indicator appears, the robot opens that amount of bets, which is pointed in “amount of bets on an indicator” (recommended 3).
In case of loss the robot turns its way back.
For instance: Indicator –PUT- result- LOSS
Not depending on an indicator`s signal, next bet will be done on Call. There is the principle of Martingale in this case.
Next step is to count a deposit.
Necessary deposit consists of the following points: 8 bets are allowed (amount of loss bets in a row) and start bet 3$. So, necessary deposit is 1353$.
Recommended timeframe is m5, m30
This is a new strategy of simple bets.
The strategy is considered for profit and loss fixing.
You do the next settings:
Win limit- how much you want to win
Loss limit –how much you are ready to loose
Here you can use a system of moneymanagement in this strategy, counting correlation between win/loss 1:3 or 1:2, where one win group of bets covers 3 (2) loss bets.
See a previous picture.
Current threshold is counted without assistance.
It is = deposit — permissible magnitude of loss.
Take correlation 1:3
Price of a bet = 10
Win limit + 150
Loss limit -50
Current threshold is current deposit MINUS permissible magnitude of loss.
Current threshold shifts on 960
Current threshold shifts on 970
Thus, fixing of profit has resemblance to trailing-stop.
Threshold only increases. You can`t lose more than sum which is written down in “loss limit”.
In case of several losses in a row current threshold will lift to avoid losing all gained money. But anyway the robot has power to risk with that sum which is pointed in settings.
In case of several losses in a row and reaching the threshold the game will be stopped.
P. S. In case of loss there has been added opportunity to turn a bet to another direction after the Monte-Carlo strategy.